F4


Form 5
after more than a week of so-tiring UP registration, i still lack an mst ge course.
dunno but this seems to be the worst enrollment i had in my 4-yr long stay in UP.
hopeful that i'll have my accomplished form-5 by tomorrow.

Friends forever
it seems that i'll be having more bonding time with my friends. though still not enrolled, all of my enlisted subjects were also by them. and this means a very interactive sem for all of us. just enough for my last year of up education.=) 

Farmers Cubao
i went to farmers plaza just last friday, after getting nothing in my enlistment. have this habit of window shopping when i feel like i've nothing to do or just want to relax myself. twas raining that time so i had to stay in a shed.
in my surprise, a guy approached me and asked if i'm looking for an instant pleasure. shocks, he pointed to a girl, adding '3500 tatlong oras na'. weird kc la pang 7pm nyun.
di ko talaga kinaya! absolutely no second thoughts.. I said "di po" haha

Fall
My heart starts again to beat for a girl older than me. At her 26 (just heard this), she's 7 years older. i believe there are very few women out there who behave like her. and i never thought i would encounter one until i met her.and at this very moment, she's distracting me to finish this blog. and yes, i'm about to give her a friendly letter tomorrow when we meet. now i have more reasons to wake up every morning.=) cool=)

[repost from Multiply]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...