The Amazing Singles - Quezon City Feast



So this is about the September run of Quezon City Feast Singles' Gathering!
I find it very refreshing.
I came rather late so when I entered the room, they’re already playing the seven-up icebreaker game.
















Then the program started!
A short AVP about being one’s greatest!

















The second activity which took the bulk of the time is the main dish of the day.

Our task:
 
Quite simple, right? 
Ahmm not really...
I couldn’t even remember the last time I used crayons.  HAHA 
Much less the last time I drew. Definitely not in college.
Good thing simple basic shapes still work fine

We were given blank sheets, and colorful crayons.

















At the signal of Sis Lynn, we started digging ourselves and look for the three golds in us. This time we put aside the rest of the world and made ourselves the center of the universe.

Ready, set, GO!

It’s thinking time!
Hmm, everyone seemed very serious. 














 

C’mon guys, it’s just a drawing!
















Hey, no cheating pls!



Then after several minutes, finally I’m finished!


The instructions said decorate, but I guess that’s enough for my concept of decoration. :D
Then I remembered the importance of making your thoughts personalized. So to make it a more powerful message, I added a portion to claim it.
Wow. I secretly crucified myself. So that’s all the art remaining in me after many years of delving much into science and engineering discipline! HAHA

During the rest of the activity, I roamed around the room and took photos of their masterpiece.

And to make it more endearing, I requested that I take a portait of themselves too.
This way, the drawing and the drawer becomes one.

Enjoy the treasures I found out.

This is Matt talking about basketball, his daughter and his course BS Matt (Math).
 Yza's masterpiece (who must be very happy that time :D)


And then Zenn's walking art!

 Anne with her pure sanguine personality!

 Divine lessons on friendship and beauty! (I told you we're the center of the universe this time HAHA)

 Dudez' rather coloful gift!


Cat's prowess of creativity, art and thoughtfulness..

And then the Lique' series 



Then the Bautista series..
The accountable balanced lady

Plus the dance-inpired art! ( i should know the story behind this)

The future lawyer guy...

The nature-inspired one!

Why not spell it out!

More amazing reasons!
I sense simplicity here!

Welcome to the Feast! You don't look very serious after all! :D


The Super twins!

Ikaw na!

Lastly the most bethiful one!



Now the admission of fault: I forgot to take portraits of Grace and Lynn HAHA
But here are their amazing versions:




To be added are those from Carlo and Rayne.
Rayne's  is too shy that he really didn't share to me his master work. I'll add them next week without their permission. HAHA 


Whoo! That was tiring.
Which only means the Singles’ Ministry is growing! Yayay!

With the time we spent that afternoon, our amazingness were once again confirmed. With the experiences of the past that might have buried  and dumped it for some time, that exercise is a way for us to rediscover it and make our lights shine again.

All I can say is “Whoo!, Thank you Lord, you’re truly amazing!” 

Key take-away: Make your light shine! It's God who's at work in you!





Next in line: When man sees apples while woman sees oranges! 
 
Enjoy the single life!
- oMeNg -
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...